2. What about shift workers' sleep schedules?
3. Will someone watch me while I sleep?
4. What devices will I wear during the night, and how comfortable are they?
5. What medications can I take and what ones should I avoid before my sleep study?
6. What happens if I just can't sleep?
7. Will I be allowed to leave my room?
8. Can I get up and walk around in the sleep lab?
9. Can my family reach me during the night? Can I call my family?
10. Is food available, and can I leave the TV on while I sleep?