What is the sleep disorders quiz?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions about you may be dealing with a sleep disorder. Talk your doctor.
1. Do you snore while asleep?
2. Are you sleepy or do you lack energy in the daytime?
3. Do you have trouble concentrating or remembering?
4. Do you fall asleep while driving, in meetings, while reading a book, or while watching television?
5. Do you often have occasional morning headaches?
6. Do you sleepwalk, have nightmares, or have night terrors?
7. Do you have depression or mood changes?
8. Do you have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep?
9. Have you gained weight lately
10. Do you have high blood pressure?
11. Have you been told you hold your breath when you sleep?
From: Sleep Disorders Quiz WebMD Medical Reference
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.