My name is Stephanie Nicola and I love to write about faith, health, and wellness. I have a BA in Anthropology from the University of Northern Iowa and an MA from Kent State University in Biological Anthropology. I have authored a popular guide to weight loss surgery, and I frequently blog about Christian apologetics.
Recent WebMD content from Stephanie Nicola
- What are the Health Benefits of Dandelion Greens?
- How to Help Kids With Homework
- What Is Color Psychology?
- What to Know About the History of Bloodletting
- What Is an Aesthetician?
- What’s the Difference Between Arteries, Veins, and Capillaries?
- What is My Cat Thinking?
- What to Say to Someone Trying to Lose Weight