I have been taking ginseng along with gingko and green tea extract in order to improve circulation and cognitive function. It has been one week and I notice a difference when I excercise: more blood rushes to my muscles. I have also noticed an improvement in getting an erection and being more alert. Brand: Nature's Way.

I take 2 pills daily and have not seen any results in 3 weeks

Draxun | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/23/2018
Condition: ED

2g/day for 60 days

Baldman D | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/6/2018
Condition: Age-related fatigue

I am 51 and in very good cardio and overall fitness shape. 4 years ago, I had my testosterone level checked. It was at the level expected for my age. I recently experienced erectile dysfunction halfway through regular intercourse. Doing research I decided to try Red Paxax Ginseng. In liquid form, I drink 500mg daily. The change I have experienced is outstanding! More total daily overall energy, much better mental clarity, and no erection issues, and even morning erections as well which was becoming less frequent over the last 2 years. It has worked for me. I recently added a Tribulus capsule along with the Panax Ginseng and I truly feel better overall.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/24/2018
Condition: Diabetes

A1c in 10 weeks reduced from 8.2 to 7.2, lowest in over5 years

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/2/2018
Condition:

For me it aids against fatigue, I feel stronger and when I feel stronger, seems I can shake a cold/flue off. I take it at the first indications of cold or flue and have beaten them off.

Fisherman86 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/25/2017
Condition: Erectile dysfunction (ED)

I got a 300 pack of 648mg from vitacost been taking 4-5 a day. I've also been taking vitamin B and D as I've read people who don't get enough have trouble as well. I've been waking up with morning wood after about 2 weeks. I get firm and I seem to last longer. It has given me some trouble sleeping though.