Using cassia cinnamon to manage blood sugar for weight loss. Keeps me smooth all day, I don't get hungry and don't feel the need to snack. Very effective for me, I've lost 44 pounds so far.

not bad

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/14/2018
Condition: Diabetes

A1C dropped to 5.7 after 30 days use.

Photomom | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/14/2016
Condition: Hyperglycemia

My A1c was measured at 4.9 in January. I was taking one teaspoon of cassia cinnamon a day in my smoothie or a total of that throughout the day in other foods. I cut back to only 1/4 teaspoon a day after reading some scary comments about ' too much cinnamon' and I couldn't find how much I should take. My blood surgar results came back today as rising to 5.3 from 4.9...just since I stopped the one teaspoon a day! Not bad, but going the wrong way! There is family history of diabetes so this is very important to me. I am going back to 1 teaspoon thinking now, that it is safe....and certainly effective. I did NOT change my diet in any other way. By the way, I don't SEE KIRKLAND BRAND cassia cinnamon below in Brands, but that's the only kind I buy.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/21/2016
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy
Alanb | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/16/2016
Condition: Diabetes

Cassia cinnamon is the cinnamon used in the research so why are so many companies selling true cinnamon which is much more expensive, instead? Is it the fear that the coumarin in cassia is dangerous? I have read research that the coumarin is what lowers our blood sugar so why buy true cinnamon that doesn't have any? I take cassia m-f and then on the weekend I take blood lowering supplements [like bitter mellon]. It seems to help when I mix things up a bit.

Maxy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/27/2015
Condition: Hyperglycemia

Beware. Cassia cinnamon contains coumarin, which has been banned in some countries. True Sri Lanka cinnamon is best. Once I find it, I will try to use it and let you know.