I have suffered from Diabetic Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia and Cervical & Lumbar Degenrative Arthritis,Insomnia, Anxiety and Menopause for the last 6yrs, which I have been treated with MANY prescription drugs and undergone treatment at pain clinic. All of which has been no help in getting rid of the pain I suffer from daily. Being desperate to find myself some help during some internet research I st...

I think I was sold snake oil! https://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/epo.html Didn't help my headaches.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2021
Condition: Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)

I started using this to help with hormone issues I was having. I’ve been using for about 2 months consistently and I’ve had great results. Not to mention my Skin is flawless! In the beginning I noticed a few new breakouts, but apparently this is a purge phase and after two weeks my skin was noticeably much smoother. I’m glad I gave it a try.

4/17/2021
Condition: Menopausal symptoms

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/27/2020

Had severe breast pain. A zinging, with aching and sharp pain. Tried ice packs, heating pads, and then I tried EP. Completely gave me relief.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/23/2020
Condition: Hot flashes

Have only taken for 2 weeks, breast pain is gone, periods are getting lighter and less painful! Have been able to notice and control stress levels. I only take 1000mg 3times per wk.

Saved | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/13/2020
Condition: Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)

In the past year, I have begun to insert one capsule vaginally for about three days every menstrual cycle in accordance with pain and dryness. I noticed that my breasts are actually more tender and fuller with using this as a treatment. Also I unfortunately frequently experience BV from using saliva as lubricant(I assume). This instantly clears up the symptoms of BV before they become an issue. In my eyes, an incredible herbal treatment.