I can relax and function as normal, but husband thinks it is becoming an "alcohol" problem. I'm not sure at this stage, but I feel better, lost weight and feel better about myself.

The thing with beer (or any other alcohol) is that it is great as an immediate fix to calm yourself down. Honestly, nothing works as quickly or easily for me than a couple of beers. And, for me, it's ok when I am being truly moderate and having a drink as needed-- basically, treating it as I would a prescribed benzodiazepine. However, the second you go farther than that, the anxiety comes back ...

Age: 45-54 |
9/24/2020
Condition:

I spent 24 years seeking anxiety & depression relief from this depressant. Absolutely not a solution.

Mark Orbonelli | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/6/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Well, I turned to Ethanol because it's widely available, though age-restricted, and it causes pleasurable feelings. In moderation, I use it along with a healthy diet and exercise to promote good health.

Octogoat | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/9/2019
Condition:

I am a long term user of BEER, but despite many attempts at achieving mortality, I am still going strong.

Age: 25-34 |
7/28/2017
Condition:

Easy to take and very satisfying. And I don't think about my eventual ending when I'm in the good hands of beer.

Sri | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |