After surgery in August 2010 I was anaemic enough to be unable to breathe properly. (I had not been told I was anaemic upon discharge so that I could start supplementing immediately, but it was confirmed at my 3-week post-surgery appointment, after I had realized it was that.) I began taking Liver Extract, 6 capsules a day, and within 2 days I was breathing properly again! I marked that I have ...

bev | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/26/2016
Healthy Dog | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/10/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This treatment was prescribed for my dog who has protein in her urine from liver disease. I started taking it with her, and immediately noticed that it has helped my vitamin B absorption rate. I had been taking bi-weekly injections due to an inability to absorb Vitamin B, and this has helped to keep my levels stable between shots.

Sandy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/5/2015

I don't drink but had the count of an alcoholic. This product brought my count down to normal

Sunny | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/12/2014
Chasen168 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/30/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took Staminex in the 1970s, and it was at a time when I went to school full time and had a couple of side jobs to help support myself. I really needed the energy. I stopped using it for years, can't remember why. Just recently began using it again, being on a farm, working on a Master's program, and finding the need for some extra energy. I love the product and feel good with it.