I was diagnosed with low testoterone for my age (270) My sex drive was very low and I could rarely get a strong erection. After two months or so of taking 1,000 mg of orchic my testoterone is up to 500 and is going up! Got my sex drive back and lost some body fat!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/24/2019

was struggling with energy and erections, slow to get an erection and hard to maintain. Waking up in the middle of the night now with raging wood! My penis is like a piece of granite!

homer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/5/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

satisfied with product

supermom | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/5/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been feeling tired and stressed for sometime now. I am a healthy 42 year old woman but was tired all the time. All my hormone levels and thyroid were normal but I didn't feel like myself anymore. I've tried all the B vitamin complex's nothing worked. I found this product shopping the vitamin isle called Super Macho. I thought I would give it a try because it was only $11.99. It has been one week now and I feel amazing! Best twelve bucks I've ever spent and I think it must be because of the Orchic. It's the only thing different I haven't done before.

CityBoy | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/6/2012

hboy | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/3/2011

Significant errection improvement and stamina.