I initially started taking it with iron and vitamin B complex to help my complete blood count. What I do not like is how I need to take one tablet with food. I wish I could take it without. My blood has never been healthier though, and I always had anemia. Plus it really speeds up your metabolism and I seemed to have lost fat but muscle stayed. More energy, overall feeling better. Highly recommend...

Using 15 mg. of 5-MTHF from Extrafolate-S. Only been using it for about two 1/2 weeks. DNA tests showed I was low in producing folate. I can't tell any difference so far. It is supposed to support my psychiatric medications.

7/24/2021
Condition: Low bone density

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

yanah | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/6/2020
Condition: Breast cancer
Amen | Age: 65-74 |
12/25/2018
Condition: Cognitive impairment

the MTHFR genetic SNiP inhibits Folic Acid methylation metabolism in 16% (by 100%) and 32% (by 50%) of Hispanic Caucasians. A pesticide, glyphosate, kills Lacto- and Bifido-bacillus effecting Gut Dysbiosis inhibiting Folic Acid methylation. FDA Law defined Folic Acid, a synthetic precursor created in 1943, to be Folate, L-MF vitamin B9. The CDC finds Folic Acid at 2x the level intended by the FDA Law in people. Cancer researchers find that free Folic Acid is a carcinogen at levels in regular daily supplements. CSF cerebral spinal Folate Deficiency is common in serious neurological disorders. The desiccant, glyphosate, applied at harvest to nonGMO cereals and grains is abundant in whole grains. While herbicide formulas, Agent Orange and Glyphosate, are used within EPA Standards, the fact remains herbicides are neurotoxins

aa | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |