3 years I developed irregular heart rate due to autoimmune thyroditis (or maybe due to the Synthroid I have to take every day). My heartbeat was like Morse code, and had the tendency to stop for several seconds and start again, cca 20 hrs a day. I was told there was no medication for it. I found a german study online that treated older folks with taurine for the uneven beat and arginine to elimina...

found it in an energy drink.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/2/2020
Condition: Seizures

This helps my RLS but must have other stuff too like b6 magnesium and glycine. Also some GABA.

Ken | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/31/2018

Frequent PVCs and AFib. Take 1 gram taurine twice daily with 150mg magnesium glycinate twice daily. Now only occasional PVC with no AFib. Side-benefit is greatly improved vision -- cataracts seem to be clearing.

Age: 55-64 |
12/15/2018

I have been losing taurine in my urine because of high beta alanine of unknown cause. I tried taurine powder; i hold 1/4th teaspoon in mouth for 30 sec or more and then spitt out. 675 mg. Much to my surprise, not only do i tolerate it (im very reactive to meds) but it unexoectedly lowered my bop (i am frequently in hypertensive crisis), it takes the edge of my hyper andrenergic state, i sleep better, and i a tually think helping my gut. So far ive only been doing it every other day because of a study finding liw doses taken daily ends up increasing bp in females. I get rebound on days i dont tqke it. Note this is in contrast to cbd oul which i also tried abd that just nakes me feel stupid. The taurine calm feeks so much more natural. I heep waiting for something bad to happen! I want to see if tbis also removed the non specific T wave abnormalities i get on ekg. Low tairine causes both nagnesium And potassium to be lost and that nay be giving me palpitations. Im still getting tbose but have only been on two or so weeks.

Cesar | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/5/2018
Condition: Fatigue

Taurine has taken away my fatigue and my pain on my legs once I take it in the evening..

Henry | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/23/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

it's not expensive and its benefited my health