I had used I3C for HPV and mild to moderate dysplasia. I'd read about I3C and decided to try it during the period my gyno was 'watching and waiting' to see if it would resolve itself (though she said chances of this were slim as I am over 30) or if it would somehow improve after the biopsy (tissue heals after the trauma?). I supplemented with 400mg/day for approx. 3 months. When doctor tested agai...

I need to find out if Indole 3 Carbinol is bad to take if I am hypothyroid! I need to take Indole 3 Carbinol for lowering harmful estrogen but don't know if it's bad for my hypothyroid and can't find info on the web

Beth Kerr | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/12/2017

I am taking this for breast cancer. I have noticed that my urine is bloody now. Has anyone else had this side effect ?

summergirl | Age: 45-54 |
9/19/2017

Christine | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/15/2014

I have used Indole 3 C for migraines. I've had migraines for over 6years ever since menopause. It took just over two weeks and I am feeling so much better. It has been a month since I started. I hope it lasts!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/27/2014

It has helped with hot flashes tremendously!

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/21/2014

I took this on advice of a dermatologist to get rid of plantar warts on the feet. I had previously had 2 surgeries and many other treatments for the warts, but they came back. After taking i3c they shrunk and were gone within 3 months...amazing.