I got several varicose veins and start to experience hemorrhoids at times. It wasn't that alarming yet but im particularly conscious of my legs and hands that had big veins, not so good looking really; i can't help but wear jeans most of the time. Until my son gave me Diosvein, a particular brand of diosmin+hesperidin. At first i thought it won't work but just after a week of taking it twice a d...

only 1 week taking

Mark | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/6/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Decades of hemorrhoid problems. Worst pain I ever experienced was 2 weeks of a thrombosed hemorrhoid. When I finally saw my doctor at a Hong Kong hospital, he needed all of 5 minutes to diagnose the problem and prescribe Daflon. He figured 2 weeks would be enough. At just shy of 2 weeks, I was about 80 percent better and asked for another 2 weeks just to be safe. He have me the extra 2 weeks of Daflon, my new favorite pill. Noticed no side effects. Currently trying out the vitamin diosmin pills. Higher dose, but not micronized, so less absorption. Hoping it works for prevention. It's been about 3 weeks of that. Noticed no obvious side effect of those pills either, but sometimes I get the impression it might be having a mild laxative effect on me. 3 weeks is not enough to draw any firm conclusions. But it's promising: The first 3 weeks have been about as good for hemorrhoid problems as any weeks I've had in the last 20 years!Read More Read Less

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/7/2020
Condition: Varicose veins

I have spider veins. I was going to schedule laser/injections and i saw this product. I have to say it has been amazing- one big patch (4 inch by 4inch) on my thigh is GONE after just a week and the others are fading. I don't know if they will come back, but I am not booking sclerotherapy now. I'll review if they come back.

Geoffrey | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/19/2020
Condition: Lymphedema

I was prescribed Daflon in Mexico where I suffered from swollen legs especially in the hot summer season. The doctor also recommended I wear full length compression socks. The combination of Daflon and socks almost immediately caused the swelling to subside and for the first time I could see my veins unders my skin. That was two years ago and I have continued to take two 500mg every morning with breakfast and the swelling has never reoccurred even when I wear ankle socks. I wear the full length compression socks mostly when I would. E sitting for extended periods. I have no side effects and my only gripe is theat it is not approved in the USA and in countries following the USFDA regulations. Read More Read Less

b | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/5/2020
Condition: Varicose veins

it has done nothing for the improvement of my current varicose veins; hasn't stopped the formation of new varicose veins; has not reduced my edema; has greatly reduced my bank account after 8 months of use. this product is useless and expensive!!!!

Frankkee | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/30/2019
Condition: Pain

I use 10 pills per day to stop left side chest pain. All brands that I tried work well. I have used 15 pills at a time with no side effects. Troxerutin tends to be effective longer but needs a much larger dose. Also 72 hour fasts helps for weeks.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/19/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I have been taking 500mg Diosmin daily for 5 1/2 months. The bleeding stopped immediately. I don't experience itching but I still have them and have to deal with some pain. I haven't experienced any side affects. At this point, I'm not sure if I should increase my dosage or not.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/25/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

The doctor put me on daflon 500mg twice a day for 3 months. I've done one and a half months. The treatment seems to be working, though the symptoms of the condition sometimes recurr. The side effects include muscle and joint pains, as well as headaches. I'm persevering in the hope that at the end of the three month treatment period, all will be well.

Age: 7-12 |
3/15/2017
Condition:
reviewer1026 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/26/2016

I tried it for spider and bulging veins, the recommended dosage (half in the morning, half at night) with a brand that included the recommended amount of Hesperidin and MK-7. Unfortunately, I got the sensation of doom/fear while on it, that went away after stopping. I tried it a few times and the same happened each time. I assume my body isn't reacting positively to it and the very negative feeling I get is due to something dangerous happening internally. I also felt slight pain at the end of my legs and feet. I assumed perhaps that was it doing what it's supposed to even if it didn't feel right, but without any sort of doctor confirmation of that, I think it's too risky to continue. Read More Read Less

Phlebodia | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/21/2016

Went to ER with blood in stool and stomach aches. Didn't perform any tests, told me to drink this. Probably a stomach ulcer or the kind. Now am drinking it again due to the same symptoms- tiredness(possibly of the blood loss and anemia due to that), stomach pains, dark stools. Helped twice and I'm sure will help again. Us as a treatment for 2 weeks 2of them a day I think 500mg.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/21/2016
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I've had an external hemorrhoid for 20 years that has been bleeding daily for the past year. It was too large for surgery and I was prescribed various topicals to little effect. Five days on diosmin has stopped the bleeding and the hemorrhoid has shrunk by at least 50 percent. Godsend!

Age: 55-64 |
11/17/2015

I took one today with water my bp went 145 2 hours after I took it so I am not taking them any more was taking for RLS

diannaw | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/11/2015
Condition: Venous leg ulcers

I found it most effective when combined with other herbs, a Venous Optimizer formula (by Jarrow) I found online. The night pain I had before is almost gone, my leg veins are less prominent and have faded.

Ray | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/14/2015

only 1 week taking

Shirley | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/14/2015

I have MS and it reduced the swelling in my ankles considerably

disappointed | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/19/2015
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I took this as diosvein (500mg Diosmin and 100 mg Hesperidin) for 3/4 months. Initially, it worked amazingly well for hemorrhoids--three days showed almost complete improvement. At the end of three months, the (not very bad) varicose veins in my legs had virtually disappeared. Unfortunately, I also showed many symptoms of hypothyroidism. After some research, I found that concentrations of flavonoids could cause hypothyroidism if you have subclinical hypothyroidism or some other problems. This worked very, very effectively, but made my life miserable for a while until I figured out what was happening. If you can handle it, it's great. But be aware of the problems it may cause you.Read More Read Less

debco148 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/13/2015

Suffered terribly from restless legs at night..including aching, feeling restless, and uncomfortable. Also, had slight swelling in limbs. The supplement formula Diosmin, Hesperiden, and rutin (all plant flavinoids) worked for me almost immediately. No longer presenting any signs of swelling, tightness, or restlessness in legs. Able to resume dancing as my exercise and more strenuously than ever! Recommend highly!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/7/2014
Condition:

My legs look and feel a lot better since taking this product.

mark c | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/26/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Started taking this after reading a letter sent to Dr. Whittaker's Wellness Center Health Newsletter. The relief was almost immediate. My Doctor had me using hydrocortisone suppositories. Which were only partly effective. I asked him about this supplement, and unfortunately he had not heard of it. I have been taking 450mg twice a day, with 50mg twice a day added to it. I sure wish the American Doctors knew about it!!! My only concern is what are the effects of "long term" usage?

dianna cm | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2014
Condition: Lymphedema

In my 74th year in age, beginning just over a week ago, I began using Diosmin 95% for symptoms of lymphedema, aggravated by water retention, for extremely heavy and painful, achy glutes and legs, all considerably interfering with having to stand on the job. And there are intense bouts of severe foot and leg cramps at night, interrupting sleep and disrupting decent rest. . I front-loaded Diosmin 95% (600mg tablets) by double-dosing the first week, and noticed a difference on the very first day. Then with certitude by the third day and into the end of the first week, I can say confidently that the results are spectacular. . Sadly, I wish I could have known about Diosmin way-way earlier, for my dear, late mother suffered severely from lymphedema and I could have thus helped her better-manage her great discomforts. She passed away just a year ago, after a lifetime of complications from a complex of conditions that ultimately traced back to the original and serious dysfunction of lymphedema. But she now has no more suffering, and at last has full rest... . . Now, in my second week using Diosmin, after the initial, first-week front-loading, and currently experimenting to find my appropriate dosage, I am alternating one-a-day and two-a-day. I fully expect continuing excellent results with this wonderful nutrient. It is a godsend. A heartfelt Thank-You to the dear Universe. I LOVE DIOSMIN!!! Read More Read Less