Not only does it reduce plaque in the veins, but it has eliminated my arthritic joint pain and increased blood flow to my extremities.

I started this treatment and then someone told me that EDTA damaged the kidneys/liver so I was a bit put off... stopped taking it until I read the information on this site. Will start again today!

4/28/2021

I'm allergic to EDTA anytime I use a product with it in it I get a rash.

Retired trucker | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/22/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was having problems with my numbers. Numbers in the Cholesterol. Since I have been taking EDTA, my numbers have been great! My doctor has been happy. I have heart disease as well but it seems that my heart is doing fine. I am happy with using it!

Gary W | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/7/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking EDTA twice daily, on the recommendation of a co-worker. After 4 months daily usage, I had a pronounced increase in energy, a decrease in weight, and a loss of joint pain. After 6 months use, the results are sustained and I feel better than I have in years!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
1/7/2018

Helps when wake with hands asleep. I take empty in am with arg and c. works for me.

EDTA | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/11/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Caused intense gut cramping with continuous non stopping almost unbearable pain. wished i could die.