I use this for neuropathy of my feet. It works and it works better than the prescripton drub my doctor tried plus I don't notice any side effects. I use it 3 times a day 500mg and it lets me feel my feet again. Yahoo!!!!

took the prescribed amount for 7 months, went to the opthamologist and he said the cataracts were worse. He also said only surgery could get rid of cataracts.

Steve | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/6/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

No negative side effects. I’m not sure if it had any benefits. I’m in good health just taking it as an experiment for anti aging. Everyone says my appearance never changes so maybe it might be working. I don’t take it constantly just every now and then.

Curtis | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/25/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I just started taking and I have more energy and can think clearer which gives me more confidence. So far, I am impressed!

Mark M. | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/8/2015

i have suffered from sever heartburn for years. After taking Nexium and other stomach acid preventors and experiencing the side effects I stopped taking them and just used baking soda and water all the time but would still wake up in the middle of the night. A friend suggested I start taking PepZinGI. I looked up the contents and found I had both on the shelf so I started taking Zinc/L-Carnosine. Worked like a charm. Afew times I forgot to take it for a couple of days because it worked so well and so quickly.I think I still have a Hiatal Hernia but no more burning sensations in throat or stomach . I am sold!

TruthCompassionForebearancet | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/21/2015
Condition: Exercise-induced muscle damage

So glad I checked the WEB MD user reviews. Just popped my first carnosine last night. One capsule of JARROW Formulas L-Carnosine,500 mg. Earlier that day, I tried coaxing my body into the lotus position for initial Falun Dafa meditation. My foot muscles rebelled, but already today my feet feel excellent, veryloose and excellent flexibility and sensations. Don't know if it was the great Falun Dafa exercise and/or the dose of carnosine, but I feel terrific all of a sudden! No muscle pain anywhere and my focus is unbelievable! Thanks be for such awareness!

samuel Sanfratello | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/2/2015