Encouraged to take liquid cod liver oil by a nutritionist to promote overall health and aid with healthy diet adjustments, I've been taking one teaspoonful in the morning for about 3 months. Noticeable difference in the condition of my (51-year-old) skin - more youthful, dewy, definitely much less dry. Was fearful about the taste, but flavored variety and keeping in fridge makes that not a ...

its ok

1HealthyBee | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/23/2020
Condition: High blood pressure

In years past I'd taken liquid Cod Liver oil, it was econinomical and easy to take, as well as it supplying vitamins A

Age: 75 or over |
11/1/2017
Condition: Arthritis
sistergoldenhair | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/8/2017
Condition: Hypertriglyceridemia

Even with a statin drug, which lowed my cholesterol levels, my triglyceride levels were still high. I read about cod liver oil for this purpose somewhere, and having been taking for over a year. My doctor was unaware of it's reputation for effectiveness, but my triglycerides have stayed in the normal range since I started using it. You don't have to take it by the teaspoon holding your nose. It comes in a softgel. I take one 415 mg softgel daily. Cod liver oil also contains some vitamin A and D3.

makdove777atyahoo.com | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/17/2017
Condition: High blood pressure

on Class at 100mg with 12.5HCTZ. 3/13 before Cod Liver oil L164/88 P74 R143/75 P77 after Cod Liver oil L127/72 P88 R148/75 P73. 3/14 cod liver oil L127/72 R118/62 P90. 3/16 before Cod Liver oil L135/66 P72 R133/65 after Cod Liver oil L127/69 P69 R119/63 P70

KBOhio | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/17/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis

1 tsp after dinner of fermented cod liver oil daily. No longer taking NSAID for arthritis in my hip, back, hands and feet. All swelling and pain effectively gone; except for back arthritis which is greatly reduced. Realized that I am no longer experiencing leg and foot cramps, too. The difference in my aching joints is night and day. I had been considering hip replacement surgery this year but am feeling so good and exercising that I can delay the surgery.