Before taking the beta glucan I had low energy, high LDL. Now after 3 months I have bounds of energy and my overall cholesterol level is 168 from 238.

Jojo | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/18/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took the yeast form of beta glucan for reactivated Epstein Barr. I had horrible flu like symptoms next day lasting 10 days. If you look at actual research papers on this not internet sites just wanting to sell it you will find it can have negative effects. It's bad for people who have chrones or colitis it can also elevate the immune system in unexpected ways causing problems not cures. Just 1 pill takes 3 days to be absorbed by your body and spread to literally every organ. It is excreated very slowly up to 2 weeks or more. It's method of action is not precise, it can raise blood cells, t cells and dangerous cytokines. It's nothing to casually play with particularly if you have a prexisting condition. Do not use without you doctors consent.

4/25/2020
Condition: Exercise-induced muscle damage
THE WILDGIRL65 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/23/2018
Condition: High blood pressure

I have difficulty taking 4 capsules--they tend to get stuck in my throat. I will give them another month to see if there is enough of a difference in feeling better to continue.

Mick26 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/16/2017
Condition:

Used Beta Glucare every morning. It seemed to reduce my chelestrol which was great. HOWEVER after a month developed a chronic cough. My doctor put me on antibiotics and an inhaler to no effect. I stopped using Beta Glucare and after a month the cough improved but still persisted. Tried Beta Glucare again and the cough returned but not as bad. Stopped for a month, again the cough improved. Tried Beta Glucare again and after two weeks the cough got worse and got chest pains at night which I initially thought was my heart except it stop when I stood up and moved around. Then developed uppe stomach pain which was improved with Gaviscon.

barbieskins | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/9/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

True. I used to have dry skin with red spots on my face and my dermatologist suggested I'd take beta-glucan supplements for healthier skin. My skin tone has changed couple of months after I took the beta-glucan supplements and now I have healthy bright skin. I wish more people aware of the benefits of this incredible ingredient. Also there are cosmetic products out in the market that are made of beta glucan. I've been using Jkosmmune's cleanser and toner for months and I'm satisfied so far. Good luck! :)