User Reviews & Ratings - DIINDOLYLMETHANE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DIINDOLYLMETHANE.

«DIINDOLYLMETHANE Information

See products with DIINDOLYLMETHANE

3/25/2020 9:32:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Consumer)

Comment:
    Don't ever try it is hoorible the side effects. Trust me it's not worst it

3/7/2020 4:58:55 PM

Reviewer: Anon, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    After taking 100mg DIM 3 times a day I felt better than I had been after being under some stress, I also had more energy. I started waking in the early hours of sleep with severe headaches and feeling hot, this continued every day for a week before I realised it must be DIM that was causing it. I stopped taking it and I was headache free. I began again after a couple of weeks only taking 200 mg an ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2020 3:10:55 PM

Reviewer: Sam, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking DIM 300 mg everyday now for 2 weeks. Itâ??s causing me to bleed and blood clots are starting to happen. I do feel a difference in using the product but Iâ??m not sure how I feel about the spot bleeding and blood clots. Will this continue as long as I take it or does it eventually stop?

1/31/2020 6:24:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began taking this for estrogen dominance according to a blood test result, and as a cancer preventative as there is research pointing in that direction. I have endured a near constant bad tension headache/migraine nearly everyday for 2 months because of DIM. It was 200 mg dose I took once per day, got the headache 80-90% of the time regardless if I took it at night or in the morning. A couple we ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2019 9:17:56 AM

Reviewer: Pc, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Two weeks after starting taking DIM, I got severe diarrhea which lasted for two months. After trying to think of what caused it and going through many tests, I stop taking it. Three days later the diarrhea stopped. That leads me to believe it was caused by DIM.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?