I started taking 2 tsp gelatin in warm water at night before bed about 10 weeks ago to strengthen my hair and nails.Also it has had a positive effect on my skin and digestion . I will continue it as I have more energy and overall sense of wellbeing.

this treatment has not worked for me. I added the geletine to my oatmeal in the morning. I also added milk, making a smooth cereal easy to digest. However, the next day I feel stomach cramps, headachs and tiredness. Maybe I should try it in my coffee, but I am going to wait to get over this awful feeling and try maybe in a couple of months.

JJ | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/2/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis

I have taken gelatin for well over a year now and I have to say, it hasn't made a difference in my joint pain at all. The negative thing though is that gelatin is loaded with arginine and that can cause herpes flares like crazy. I have wondered what was going on with me and why that was happening so much this last year.

Jennie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2020

Thought this might help with hair loss. Almost immediately gave me severe heartburn, something I almost never suffer from. Tried it a couple of times, just to be sure it wasn't something else. Definitely not for me.

Applebox | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/21/2020
Condition: Arthritis

I have been using one plain gelatin packet in my coffee every morning for 11 months. Most of my joint pain has reduced or diminished and I am feeling more flexible. On a side note, my hair is growing in thicker than before. Not a bad side effect!

vonsuess | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/20/2020
Condition:

I have considerable joint pain, particularly in my hips. I tried taking two envelopes of Knox gelatin per day to see if it helped. I was amazed at how well it works. Joints are feeling better by the day. For some reason, my eyesight has also improved to where I'm back down to my old glasses. I have no explanation for this. I take the gelatin in soup every day. I first tried stirring it into orange juice but it just didnt dissolve very well. In hot soup, it becomes undetectable when stirred in. I also take Glucosamine and Chondroitin pills, but without much affect until I started also taking the gelatin.

CrunchyTaco | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/25/2019
Condition:

I have been using great lakes gelatin for around 5 or 6 years now. The first week will cause some stomach issues but continue through it. It won't last long. However, within three weeks I notice my skin changed for the better. So I kept taking it just for that alone. As I continued I started noticing even more improvement. I used to have extreme pain in my feet and arthritis from a early age. I am no able to be on my feet for hours without any pain. So more pain meds for years now. No more standing on the edge of the bed bracing for impact. No more pain in my hands when opening a bottle and so on. A few years back I went off of it for a week. Just to give it a test and the pain came back within a week. So now I may only miss one dose and I am at the store buying more. Also to note my stomach saw improvement but not a whole lot from this product. This may not be the only factor but I am also told I look 23 to 27 at age 36. So over all I will never stop taking this.