I started taking Theanine daily (100mg a day) after 2 weeks of daily panic attacks. Right away I noticed a difference. I could feel the anxiety build and then die down. Before taking the supplement I would spend 15 minutes in a full blown attack. I took it daily for 60 days. Now, I take it on days when I feel anxious or under a lot of stress. I tell everyone with anxiety to try it. There ar...

emena pali den me voithise idiaitera me to agxos mou

Frank | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/9/2021
Condition: Stress

I take a product that is 400mg each capsule and the bottle says that up to 2 capsules a day when required. But there are consequences, it has lowered my immune system and I keep getting infections... Didn't know what was causing it to start with but after being hospitalized for a bad prostate infection I realized.

Annie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/30/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I was on Xanax and stopped using because I don’t like being dependent on pills. This has worked well. I take 100mg daily and an excellent xtra 100mg when having a bad day. It does not make me want to sleep like Xanax did. I have hormone issues that cause my anxiety attacks. I can skip a dose or two without withdrawals.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/14/2020
Condition: Stress

Initially took for stress but felt more focused at work, like i was more on my game.

Captain Danger | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/13/2020
Condition: Anxiety

It started causing odd dreams and I don't dream so it was disconcerting.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/19/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I was on Xanax but my doctor has stopped treatment. I found this online and started taking it. It helps a ton and before it I was not getting a good nights sleep with my mind wondering for hours. Now I take this an hour or two before bed and it helps keep my thoughts at bay and helps me relax to get to sleep.

DJ | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/12/2019
Condition: Attention

It worked for improving focus, but gave me bad headaches, and eventually a subarachnoid hemorrhage due to reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS). More research should be done to determine the safety of l-theanine, and what causes the commonly reported side effects.

philip | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/19/2019
Condition: Depression

mild benefit, but definate. I've taken many vitamins, supplements - amino acids - some more effective but had side effects, particularly heart rythm

Rescue2 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/29/2019

No discernible effect whatsoever

I took SuperiorLabs | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/19/2018
Condition: Stress

I was taking it at bedtime because it seemed to help me get sleepy, but I started waking a lot in the middle of the night. After several weeks, I stopped taking it and have been sleeping through the night again.

Theawin 100 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/31/2018
Condition: Attention
Age: 13-18 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/26/2018
Condition: Anxiety

It helps a lot with anxiety attacks and focus.

sundown stress relief | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/11/2018

It helps.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/27/2017
Condition: Anxiety

My OB recommended this product to me roughly 2 years ago due to stress and anxiety. I mainly take 1-2 capsules (100-200mg) at night when I feel my stress/anxiety levels are high. This product has been a life saver for me.

Buddah | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/31/2017

Takes the edge off...I have PD,AF,OSTEOPORIS,OSTEOARTHRITIS,CONSTANT PAIN FROM LUMBAR AND CRVICAL SPINE STENOSIS.

Tab's Mom | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/15/2017
Condition: Anxiety

I have been taking L-theanine for over a year for stress, anxiety and menopausal support. I wasn't sure it was working until I was out of the product for over a week and all my stress,anxiety has returned. I will never be without my L-theanine again.

Cat OK | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/28/2017

I purchased 50g of L-Theanine from the online company, "Liftmode", to see if I could augment my considerable daily consumption of Caffeine, by combining the two (ie. I added the recommended serving dosage of powder to each of my 3 to 4 × Iced Coffees). I was hoping to feel my same desired effect from less, or at least minimize the unwanted ones (ie. "jitters"/cardio pulmonary strain). I would say that it did both of these things. It's a subtle but worthwhile helper in that way. I'll be going back to "Liftmode" for more of this in the future. Considering I can be a quite sensitive person in general, physically. I am absolutely satisfied of the purity and quality of this product. At no stage over the last few months, did I suffer from any ill effects.Read More Read Less

Cari | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/29/2017
Condition:

After my third day on L-Theanine, I broke out in patches of hives in random places on my arms and legs. I have never had an allergic reaction like this. The L-Theanine was my only dietary change, I have to assume it's the cause.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/11/2016
Condition: Anxiety

I get anxious when I have to go to the Dr. My body is through the roof so I started taking this I hour before I go and my bp is normal

lacinata | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/21/2016
Condition: Anxiety

I take 100mg of theanine before bed. In combination with Valerian tincture, it helps me sleep. In addition to the theanine itself, the formula from this manufacturer contains 150 mg of magnesium, 250 mg of GABA, 225 mg of taurine, and 50 mg of holy basil leaf extract.

Roseville Lady | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/29/2016
Condition: Anxiety

I have been using this for at least a year. It does seem to calm me. I don't understand why but it has that affect on me.