I started taking Theanine daily (100mg a day) after 2 weeks of daily panic attacks. Right away I noticed a difference. I could feel the anxiety build and then die down. Before taking the supplement I would spend 15 minutes in a full blown attack. I took it daily for 60 days. Now, I take it on days when I feel anxious or under a lot of stress. I tell everyone with anxiety to try it. There ar...

emena pali den me voithise idiaitera me to agxos mou

Annie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/30/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I was on Xanax and stopped using because I don’t like being dependent on pills. This has worked well. I take 100mg daily and an excellent xtra 100mg when having a bad day. It does not make me want to sleep like Xanax did. I have hormone issues that cause my anxiety attacks. I can skip a dose or two without withdrawals.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/14/2020
Condition: Stress

Initially took for stress but felt more focused at work, like i was more on my game.

Captain Danger | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/13/2020
Condition: Anxiety

It started causing odd dreams and I don't dream so it was disconcerting.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/19/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I was on Xanax but my doctor has stopped treatment. I found this online and started taking it. It helps a ton and before it I was not getting a good nights sleep with my mind wondering for hours. Now I take this an hour or two before bed and it helps keep my thoughts at bay and helps me relax to get to sleep.

DJ | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/12/2019
Condition: Attention

It worked for improving focus, but gave me bad headaches, and eventually a subarachnoid hemorrhage due to reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS). More research should be done to determine the safety of l-theanine, and what causes the commonly reported side effects.