My god WedMD... where do you get this stuff? I've made Kefir in the Republic of Moldova. Its just unfermented milk with kefir grains added. Its a incredibly simple process- thus why its been done for hundreds of years! That said, wonderful for digestion and especially those trying to repair their stomach lining. Its not a drug nor is it made in a lab, this is whats in it: Micro-organisms: l...

I received a portion of the Tibetan mushroom from a friend who uses Chinese methods. Too much preparation time. After one week of use I developed a lot of phelm and a sore throat. Did not help my lacatose intolerance. I started to feel sick and I'm not a sickly person. Kefir does not work for me.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/6/2020
Condition: Crohn disease

peer reviewed study, decent sized academic journal; Crohn disease and IBS people, take a look: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6428516/

NaughtaDoc | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/20/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Made water Kefir for a while and thought the bloating and disaster pants was just my body getting used to it. After a few weeks it only got worse. My doctor told me to stop drinking it and gave me an antibiotic. Within a few days the bloating went away and I was fine again. Even under sterile controlled conditions feeding an unknown symbiote in a jar is probably not a healthy practice. The kefir never looked or smelled off, it tasted great but the bloating and pain were very real.

MomOfFive | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/29/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I began making homemade kefir as a probiotic, which is recommended when taking antibiotics; I had been taking antibiotics off and on for years for yeast and UTI infections. Over the counter probiotics were not repairing my gut biome balance and my sugar cravings were counter productive to healing. In the past two months I have had a combination of benefits as well as detox symptoms, fortunately I understood there would likely be a detox process so I expected some symptoms to get worse prior to getting better. Initially I lost ten pounds, my bowel movements improved (the first week can be rough though) and my former, lifelong sugar cravings went away. The first month I had an actual aversion to sweets and now I do not crave them at all--which is a huge benefit to my gut biome balance in addition to daily pre and probiotics using first and second fermented kefir. My husband joined me in using homemade kefir as a probiotic, because he saw improvements in my health immediately. WebMD there is a wealth of data and research on Kefir, I give you zero stars for your expert analysis.

YS Solf | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/5/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have had excellent health in the almost three years I have been making my own milk kefir. An outstanding method for boosting the immune system and improving vitamin and mineral intake, particularly B vitamins and K2. Second fermenting increases both the nutrition value and taste. Highly recommended for probiotics.

Scot | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/22/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Initially I was hoping for a cure from IBSD . It didn't work for that , but noticed jock itch and allergies have 95% cleard up . I make smoothies with 2 cups dairy kefir , 2 big ripe banas and 3 or 4 cups chopped kale . It's loaded with pre-biotics to boost the probiotics .