Years of arthitis leading to neck fusion and hip replacement... daily use of antiinflamatory and pain meds. Started regular routine of HA and over a period of 3 months discontinued NSAIDs and pain medication... also discontinued use of Gulcosimine/Condrotin. Pain free and very good agility... as a test I discontinued HA and within about 90 days, stiffness and pain began to return. I am no disci...

4/17/2021

Better than antibiotics

Tom | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/1/2020
Condition: Aging skin

In a cream with HA caused my ankles to swell and caused my left thumb joint to swell. I tried the same cream two times about one year apart,\. The same ankles swell (puffed) and left thumb came back again.

Suvoth | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/26/2020
Condition: Aging

This stuff is AMAZING!!! I started taking this 3 days ago. I take 2 pills which equates to about 150 mg. My skin is unbelievably soft and supple. I have eczema and have noticed huge improvement within 24 hrs even and getting better and better each day. Trust me, this stuff is amazing. But please read articles online. If you've ever had cancer or kidney damage, do not take. This stuff feeds cancer cells.

hneafie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/16/2020
Condition:

After about 2 weeks of taking capsules orally I no longer have knee pain. If I stop taking it the pain returns after a week or two.