My husband suffers from agitation often,but has reactions to medicines from Doctors. For about 2 years, if he feels agitated, he uses 1/4 tsp in water or tea and it lifts his spirits in a few minutes. Life is easier for both of us now. from Metabolic Maintenance.

WILL never take this again. It caused a migraine both times! PLEASE talk to your doctor before using.

pug | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/2/2021
Condition: Sleep

seems to work for mild insomnia, combined with melatonin and 5-htp. that combination works well for me.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/23/2020
Condition: Insomnia

This was recommended by a friend after having problems with sleep quality. I took a level spoonful an hour before bed. Two days in, it didnâ??t improve my sleep at all, in fact I woke up to what felt like a bad hangover! I will try a lesser dosage to see if this improves ,if not, I will stop using it!

S. | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/26/2020
Condition: Sleep

Sadly, it doesn't help me fall asleep, but it has definitely improved the quality of my sleep. I feel more rested and can go back to sleep easily if I wake up in the night. I put a teaspoon of glycine powder in a wine glass with a dash of water, about an hour before bed.

Rose | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/30/2018
Condition: Sleep

Appears to have helped my husband's sleep problems that are due to restless leg syndrome and BPH. He is sleeping much more soundly and not waking up frequently to urinate. He take one 1000 mg. capsule before bed. Also reports much less morning stiffness.

Maureen Ryan | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/8/2015

I seem to have more energy and am more alert, It does not improve my sleeping as I thought it might. My mouth does become very dry of a night,