I was diagnosed with osteoporosis over a year ago. After taking strontium citrate for a year my recent scan showed that my bone density had increased significantly and I am no longer in the osteoporosis category! I plan to continue taking it and hope to eventually get out of the osteopenia category too.

doesn't seem to ease discomfort

annbarz | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/10/2020
Condition: Osteoporosis

2 1/2 weeks after starting to take strontium citrate, I developed a blood clot in my leg. I knew that strontium renelate had caused blood clots, but no such info on strontium citrate.

Really Ticked Off | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/11/2019
Condition: Bone loss

I started taking this when my bone scan showed osteopenia. I took AlgaeCal and Stronium for about 3 months. This June 2019, I wound up in the ER with burning, scalding feet first, then my lips(like I had several habanero peppers in my mouth) and then felt like my whole body was on fire. I started researching and this stuff is sheer POISON. DO NOT TAKE IT!! I'm seeing a neurologist, a cardiologist and hopefully an endocrinologist soon and praying this poison has not done damage to my once healthy body. Companies should be ashamed of themselves for selling this crap!! They should be made to reimburse me for the emotional, psychological and financial damage done to me!!! I really thought I was dying!

na | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/21/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis

Your warnings on high doses does not say what is considered high. So the information is useless.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
10/30/2016
Condition: Osteoporosis

I have been taking it for over 7 years. At first, I took 2 pills daily. Last few years I reduced it to just one. My bone density has been improving slightly or staying the same. Much better than Evista. I took Evista 7 years and got nowhere. With Strontium and calcium I made a lot of progress.

MA | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/14/2016
Condition: Osteoporosis

I have taken strontium for about four years and my bone density has improved from osteoporosis to osteopenia. I take it at bed time.