This stuff definitely makes me feel more alert, calm, and thoughtful. It's not a stimulant like caffeine, but you definitely feel like your really 'awake'. I have always had anxiety problems and this stuff even helps with that.

I did not feel anything at all different while taking this product other than having a horrible taste in my mouth (imagine sucking on some dirty pennies) 24 hours a day and waves of nausea.

Mild Cog Impair | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/5/2021
Condition: Dementia

I am not consistent with supplements. Therefore, I have had periods on GPC and off of it. For this reason, I have observed that my improved focus, clarity, memory, and productivity are definitely a direct result of taking A-GPC. The effect takes a few days to kick in and lasts a while after being discontinued. It makes sense that it only works in those whose acetylcholine levels were low and not in young people whose acetylcholine levels are still optimal. Take it with food to protect your stomach. 300mg/daily is enough for me so far. My patients also report positive results.Read More Read Less

bobbi s | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/5/2021
Condition: Vascular dementia

I could feel the difference after few days. Felt overall better physically and my focus and ability to study has increased. Sometimes I felt a bit of heartburn when took it on empty stomach. When taken with breakfast this issue disappeared. Worst it is after stop taking it. I always did 3 months cycles with month off. The low mood, nearly depressed, lasted for weeks. Had some problems with focusing and dizziness until my brain chemistry adjusted to lower intake of it.

Jen S. | Age: 25-34 |
8/27/2021
Condition: Alzheimer disease

Made me so sick

Yippee | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/22/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

So been taking this for a couple days. I struggle with anxiety /fatigue. Been taking two 1/8 tsp doses = 600mg ish total. This stuff gives me a kick right in the pants. I think I've gotten more done in the past two days AFTER getting home from work than the last week combined. Not to mention today was one of the busiest days ever at work. I bought a 100g bag from bulk supplements and was a bit skiddish about the $65 but hot damn it's way cheaper than hiring a maid, gardener, and mechanic.

Elliot L'Angelier | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/6/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I couldn’t believe how strong the effects were. Currently, this supplement is my all-time favorite compound and beats others like Provigil and Modafinil that require prescriptions. The way Alpha GPC works is it protects the neurons and provides smooth signal transmission between brain cells. Surprisingly, this nootropic not only made me way more focused than usual, but it also gave me a boost in my physical energy—something I did not expect. I felt as I can’t stop working and I was completing one task after another. Something else I noticed was that I was much more engaged when I was having a conversation with somebody. The supplement helped me to stay on the subject, forget about multitasking and give all my attention to the person I was talking to. You can google “Elliot L’Angelier” and read my blog post I wrote about Alpha GPC where I share my experience with this nootropic in detail. Read More Read Less

Mike OD | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/13/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It's an ingredient along with L-theanine, Alpha GPC, Choline, and Phosphatidylserine, in an over the counter "energy" drink I started trying last year. I repair PC's and there are times when the brain just gets strained from the countless details that repairs can entail. The drink made a huge difference over the few days I first tried it, so I went to a vitamin shop, and tried each amino acid individually, and was stunningly surprised when I tried this. Brain strain was just not there anymore, and fine details were not as easy to miss remembering. I did not get the headaches others have described. I'm a user for life. Well worth it.Read More Read Less

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/22/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Hormonal balance, energy, help with work-out/exercise, & mental clarity and comprehension.

Zanga | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/3/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am 25. I take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. I am using the now brand product. The first day there was a big difference in memory recall but now on third day there is less effect in my opinion than it was first day. The first day i noticed i was also a little more emotionaly unstable than usual. I had a few headaches on the way, but not sure if they were from working 18 hour days or from the alpha gpc. Maybe both. They werent as nasty as some people describe it, i had similar headaches before. I am going to keep taking this product and i will use it in the combination with brain elevate , antioxidant caps and b complex vitamins as this is recommended. I will keep you posted.Read More Read Less

a | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/9/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am not prone to headaches at all, but with Alpha GPC I got nasty daily headaches in the front right. They lasted all day long. After stopping the Alpha GPC, the headaches went away. I did this a few times to make sure. Too bad!

MiracleRecipient | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/31/2015

I heard taking Alpha GPC helps with cognition and physical balance issues in Multiple Sclerosis patients. It worked for me, at least. Improved my memory and physical problems 100 times over. A miracle for me. I use the NOW brand, 300 mg first thing AM.

G.L.Kochhar | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/25/2014
Condition: Alzheimer disease

I have just taking this medicine for memory loss.Hence I will offer comments after I see the results.

ALFA GPC | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/18/2013
Condition: Stroke

ALFA GPC TAB

Wesley2018 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/12/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This here is a life changer. I wanted to improve my memory and I got a whole lot more than I expected. Music sounds better, my learning and work skills have improved substantially and now it seems like my memory recall super quick. Before I used to be embarrassed for not remembering. NOW, I remember mostly everything. This stuff is freaking amazing. Not to mention the physical strength I got at the gym (a-gpc, allows your body to produce more HGH-google it). My dosage: I tried taking 300mg, no results. When I decided to take the recommended dosage of 600mg in the morning with a light breakfast - 1.5 hours later I was feeling great. Just a tip: If you take this with eggs, forget it you probably won't notice anything. Please keep in mind, everyone is different. What worked for me might not work for you. PS: I used the now brand alpha-gpc, it wasn't on the list.Read More Read Less

Buzz | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/27/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

IM 54,,fairly active ,,,and needed a boost,,,,this does it,,,both physically and mentally.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/30/2012

This helps me to think more deeply and more quickly at work. Dosing is all over the board depending on how an individual tolerates this supplement, ranging from mild headaches with one 300 mg dose to "no effect" at 600mg per day.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/29/2012
Bernie G | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/19/2012

I've been using this abstract to treat virtually intractable "brain overloads," which shut down my ability to work. This problem resulted from a moderate traumatic brain injury suffered 12 years ago. I began taking 600mg daily, about 6 weeks ago -- with frankly low expectations -- and improved quickly and clearly. I can work for hours at a time for the first time since my injury.

slammer | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/12/2011
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have seen many comments on the dosage you should take often with conflicting info. I did a load phase for a month which was 600mg 2 times per day. I am now taking 300mg twice a day. I have found no benefit at all either in memory, energy or cognitive ability.

Steve-0 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/9/2010

tony | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/10/2009
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use alpha-hgh. I have more energy. I sleep better, feel better and my mental acuity is much improved. This should be on the six o'clock news