I have been taking 2400 mgs per day for 1.5 years. I find my thinking is clearer, I am better able to focus, and my memory has improved greatly. It was recommended for my 85 year old father by his neurosurgeon and I asked if it would help me. He said yes and told me to start out on 600 mgs and gradually increase.

Seems to work--but not quite sure

Erin | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/10/2021
Condition: Memory

It really helped my memory recall, I’m 64 and had been having trouble recalling words occasionally and this has been a miracle for that use. However, I noticed that if I skipped taking it after I’d used it for a week or so, my feet started hurting and felt achy all over-which I never have had before, so a tad concerned. I also had some chest pain after I started taking again after a few days. I use the brand Healthy Origins, which seems like a safe company, so yes if you’re older talk to your Dr first b fore taking, which I didn’t. And of course I have no desire for physical during covid, so not good.Read More Read Less

Kabbeer | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/18/2021

Hu

EricB | Age: 75 or over |
6/20/2020
Condition: Dementia

Although there are claims that there is no evidence that this stuff works on people diagnosed with Dementia I can say it does work rather well with my mother. It is very noticeable when she hasn't taken it. Problem is the type I found at CVS is a rather large capsule.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/26/2019
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

very bad side effects affecting my emotional well being and what I felt in my brain. I could not take it. Bad side effects.

Catty | Age: 55-64 |
7/2/2018
Condition: Memory

Instant (withon days) improvement of simple day to day memory loss....

Moose | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/6/2018
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Onset of significant increase in hypertension

JennyP | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/23/2017
Condition: Cognitive impairment

This was my miracle supplement. I got my memory back, my anxiety calmed down *so* much, my digestion improved, my thinking cleared. I have massive cognitive problems and this supplement is so powerful, it legitimately saved my life, my career, my relationships, everything. My mind/personality still aren't completely back to what they were before I had a kind of brain trauma, but CDP-Choline plus Acetyl-L-Carnitine have been such a huge help in getting my life back

pat | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/26/2016
Condition:

Made me relaxed and reduced pain as well as nausea...

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/8/2016
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Started taking 500 mg, once a day, and since the third day my memory and focus is back to what it was 20 years ago.

clarity | Age: 75 or over |
9/28/2015
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

I experienced an improvement almost immediately in my ability to research and record NZ history. Afraid to test this improvement by ceasing the intake, as I don't want to find myself back in a mental fog

Luisa |
11/13/2014
Condition:

My mum's doctor prescribed this med for her. Indeed, it's very effective to her.

wiserwoman | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/30/2014
Condition: Cognitive impairment

I was having trouble focusing on my intellectually demanding work. I wasn't sure if it was due to my low dose of lamictal for cyclothymia or that I was getting Alzheimer's, which runs in my family. On citicholine I feel sharp again. What a relief!

lar | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/8/2013
Condition: Stroke

I had a stroke 7/27/12 and was told I would never be able to return to work or walk again. I have recovered my memory and walking well.

Susan | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/14/2013

Suzzana | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/28/2013
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Noticed a definite improvement in alertness, and memory within days of taking my first dose. Notice a difference if I miss even one day. I feel less "foggy" than I did before taking it.

Doshi | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/14/2013
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

I am 79 years oldman. First I received sample of citicoline cap.of 250mg.I found my memory improved slowly but it also improved lowering significantly tic/musculespasm below left eye.Doshi

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2012

It seems to be help a little, but I think ADD meds worked better (although Citicoline did have less side effects).

BeeKeeper | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/15/2012
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Definite improvement in memory and clarity of thinking.

vsam0236 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/10/2012
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Started out taking 2 tabs a day but had not so great reaction. cut back to 1 tab every other day but find that the day I don't take it that I can't think or focus as well as the day before so going to try 1 tab a day.

SuzieBeck | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/2/2011

Took for age related memory loss as diagnosed by neurologist. No abnormalities found other than age related problems.