I want ot say that the treatment is wonderful, but the data given at the end is false information and is misleading to the consumer. Coco nut oil is a saturated fat yes, but it is a medium chain fatty acid that goes straight to the liver to be metabolized and is used as a form of energy. It does not increase cholesterol and reduces the progression of heart disease. It is actually good for your vie...

after consuming to teaspoons per day for 7 days, i was in the hospital and now have heart troubles. stay away from eating this stuff, BEWARE

jeerry warriner | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/2/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I take coconut oil to promote ketosis. I'm doing intermittent and extended fasts as well as the ketogenic diet. I put the oil in my coffee. I used to take MCT oil every day but I think coconut oil is better.

Dheemanth | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/4/2018
Condition: Overweight

Coconut oil is being used for years in India without any health problems. All the posts about coconut oil being bad are fake and was started by the sunflower oil brands. Similar to toothpaste. Colgate came into India insisting people not to use salt, charcoal and Neem sticks to brush. And it took them so many years to realize its benefits and now they launch Colgate with charcoal, salt, cloves. So stupid, well played colgate

Joe | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/18/2018
Condition:

My overall cholesterol was at 219 and my LDL came in at 160.8. for my last blood done in Aug. 2017. I began taking coconut oil supplements beginning of Oct. 2017 and had more blood work done in Nov. 2017. The results came back that my overall cholesterol had dropped down to 200, a lowering of 19 points and my LDL went from 160.8 down to 140, a difference of nearly 21 points. I'd say that the fat in coconuts did not increase my cholesterol but in fact lowered it quite a bit. I did not change my eating habits at all and all I did different was add coconut oil to my daily routine. Over the last three years, my cholesterol never got below 207 overall, so I'd say taking coconut oil has benefited me very much...

NOkiller23 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/6/2017

As caregiver to an 89 year old Dementia/Ahlzeimer's patient I gave 2 1000 mg softgel's each day for less than a week. (Maybe 3-4 days.) The patient also had a personal history of diabetes (but no meds), high blood pressure, taking lovastatin for her heart, bleeding stomach ulcers and 3rd stage kidney disease. Her blood pressure fell dramatically. She became so weak and fatigued and dehydrated. We took her to emergency room where she was admitted. She was released days later to my care for HOSPICE. This basically killed her. She was my mother in law. One of her sons was the one who mentioned Coconut Oil for Ahlzeimer's. I used it in my cooking in moderation for about a week and then took it a step further and gave her the supplements. I am now being called a killer by her one son (my ex-husband). This stuff can be very dangerous by lowering blood pressure way too low and causing dehydration! I would never recommend it to anyone on any medication at all. Perhaps it should not be sold as a oral supplement at all! It was Meijer's brand supplement however I'm sure that the brand had nothing to do with the outcome.

peterson | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/22/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have knee problems, and lower back also. I started taking 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut oil per day, and my life got a little better. How come coconut oil was so bad for you, a few years ago, and all of a sudden, the doctors discovered that it's great for you? The same for salt. They don't seem to tell you, that if you don't take salt, you die.