Used Silica supplement (one a day high dosage) for three months to treat hair loss due to menopause. Hair grew back, skin improved and nails were so hard they tended to break easily (draw back). Uncertain about long term use so decided to take a break. My son was experiencing earlier genetic baldness and los of hair quality. Same experience for him. Hair has thickened and hair grow back visible.

Both my husband and myself started using this product about two weeks ago. We are experiencing flu like symptoms, extreme fatigue and generally feeling ill. I have also begun to experience break outs on my facial skin. We have only begun feeling this way after starting this supplement, so we strongly suspect it.

Joe | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/17/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

15 drops. Frequent urination. My head is hot. Feels like the arteries at my temple will explode. Elevated heart rate. Similar overall feeling of taking a nitroglycerin tablet, however it lasts for hours. I do not have a heart condition but a few years ago I wanted to know what nitro felt like!

Linda | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/19/2018

General flu like symptoms, fatigue, headaches since starting this supplement. Came on here to find possible side effects and found another comment where a couple experienced the same symptoms when they started using this. Is the reason there are no warnings about side effects because of the lack of research conducted?

DS | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/20/2018
Condition:

I recover from strains or aches faster after work or exercise.

JoanMOS | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/17/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Using PermaGuard food grade diatomaceous earth. First 2 weeks had lethargy and some constipation which cleared when taking it at least an hour before food rather than with food. After that, it helped to clear my sinuses/allergy symptoms

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/15/2017

Was drinking Fiji bottled water for several years (high silica content) and developed kidney stones. This was the only change I made in my diet, so the kidney stones may have been caused by drinking this water with such a high silica content (93 mg/serving). I made a 5x7 mm stone in 3 months, as confirmed by x-ray and ultrasound. Be careful with your kidneys if you choose to supplement with silica, whether it's in your water or taking a pill.