My 6 months granddaughter had a bad chest cold and her nose was filled with thick yellowish/greenish cold. The doctor said that there is no medication for so young children. We boiled a few leaves of Tulsi in water and put it in a humidifier. We then went into the room turn the humidifier on and she fell asleep and the cold and congestion was 75% gone. The next day we repeat it and she was cured o...

I heard it helps in weight loss

Robin | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/14/2018
Condition: Anxiety

I use the HerbPharm Holy Basil drops, half a dropper 3-4 times daily. Based on research studies for use with anxiety, stress, and adrenal support, I use this to help me with anxiety related to PTSD. I do not want to use benzodiazepines regularly, and the Holy Basil helps with social anxiety and my ability to be in large crowds. I have had fewer panic attacks since using as well. Overall, I feel much more "present" and able to get through my day at ease.

namaste | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/8/2018
Condition: Anxiety

I experience much less anxiety throughout my day. I am calmer overall and better able to handle stressful events when they happen.

Stardude | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/15/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am 70 and use a CPAP to remain asleep. In order to use the CPAP I must be able to breathe easily through my nose. A period of time of 6-8 weeks duration of suffering with a runny nose, I was unable to use the CPAP and of course suffered with sleep deprivation. After reading of the incredible benefits of Holy Basil, I bought a 18-pack box of teabags made by Organic India at my local health store. It took only ONE cup to dry up my sinuses and fully allow my use of my CPAP once again. Additionally, I find it has bolstered my immune systemâ??s ability to withstand any outside infections. I personally have refused my VAâ??s offer of flu shots every year feeling confident as ever of my bodyâ??s ability to maintain a stable homeostasis. Being unable to resist junk foods, tulsi teaâ??s help on the front battle lines has been an eye-opening discovery. Its aid in other areas such as anxiety and stress is the cherry on top of this "Queen of herbs," as the citizens of India call tulsi.

Lizzie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/6/2017

It is my son taking it, on a tip, I got him some for his Tourette's Syndrome. He's 32 yrs. He is on a few regular drugs including some Ativan and Prozac and keppra, but this has really helped him to relax and has even stopped some of his motor and vocal tics.

olik | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/4/2017
Condition: Anxiety

I use it 300 mg 3x day for anxiety. it helps.