I take d-limonene aka orange peel oil in gel caps by Jarrow Formulas daily for heartburn and belching associated with coffee and/or chocolate consumption. It works but it can make you burp an odd orange flavor during the day, so I take it at bedtime. I have noticed it does also help with relaxation or calming the mind when taken in the day if you can tolerate the orange burps.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
11/25/2019

Love it. Now I can sleep at night.

poosta7 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/29/2016
Condition: Cancer

I discovered a recent paper on the synergestic effects of berberine and d-limonene for cancer prevention and treatment. Both are natural products. Berberine is an inexpensive supplement and I get d-limonene from organic whole peel lemon/lime/orange/berry/banana smoothies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=berberine+and+d-limonene

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/9/2016
Condition: Cancer

Stage 4 cancer less than 5 years life expectancy removed Bladder Lymph nodes right front hip area cancer still in lymph nodes left back area after chemo treatment 3 years cancer growing started drinking large amounts lemon and lime juice plus linemen year later pet scan showed complete remission I still use treatment at home and 9 years later doctor is baffled said he has never seen anyone with my level of disease ever live a full five years let alone nine and still strong

GaryH | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/24/2014

I use it for GERD, acid reflux. I have a Haiatal hernia. Taking 1000mg/day works well. I somtimes take Tums or Zantac if having a bad day. I eliminated Nexium and Prilosec which have many bad side effects. Also D-Limonene is costing only $5/month using 1 table per day. I highly recommend this. It takes 10 doses to start to feel the effects so take with your current medication for GERD for 10 days then stop taking your other meds.

PaPette | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/3/2014

When I first took the l-limonene by Jarrow, it was too high a dose for my system. So I took it in a lesser dose in my CoQH formula. It reverses the regurgitation to help our food flow naturally in one direction...Out! It helped with my peristaltic movement. I didn't realize I was not to take it for too long, even within another supplement, so I then had the problem of sensitivity from it and again lack of peristaltic movement. So I am now off it.

Chicky | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/4/2014

I've been taking Pepcid for at least two years for acid reflex. I read in a nutrition magazine that taking Jarrow D-Limonene every other day for 20 days can help. I discontinued the Pepcid and I'm on my second week and so far so good.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |