User Reviews & Ratings - SERRAPEPTASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SERRAPEPTASE.

«SERRAPEPTASE Information

See products with SERRAPEPTASE

4/18/2019 11:48:19 AM

Reviewer: Theone, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I take this supplement for Fibromyalgia and Carpal tunnel syndrome but I also have thick blood and high blood pressure. It really eases pain and I have more mental clarity when I take it. I notice more pain if I stop for a few days. It has made a big difference in my life.

3/28/2019 8:36:39 AM

Reviewer: Ty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Every time I took the product I threw up I had diarrhea it was the worst feeling ever everyone body is not the same and I would never take it again I feel awful I have a high fever and I’m just laying in the bed I want to throw the pills out

3/8/2018 12:18:43 PM

Reviewer: happy user, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had several prominent scars on my body and over time this serrapeptase has diminished them to the point they are no longer visible to the casual observer.

2/21/2018 11:51:10 AM

Reviewer: baas97, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    used this for osteoarthritis and it's rather miraculous. Taking 30 mg twice/day on empty stomach, that is 20 min prior to food or two-three hrs after food. Give it a week at least. I've tried it with great benefit, then stopped it and lost the benefit and then restarted with same great benefit. This stuff works!

11/4/2017 3:28:31 PM

Reviewer: Joline, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Great for rheumatoid inflammation but had to stop due to the awful acid reflux it gave me

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?