I started taking Serrapeptase about 10 months ago as it is suppose to reduce inflammation and help clean and renew damaged arteries. The result has been that my blood pressure has been reduced from 155/98 to 98/68 which is telling me that my arteries are starting to be flexible again.

More pain and cramps for sciatica

Eoja | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/29/2021
Condition: Sinusitis

I use serrappetase for about 8 months so far and it helped me great with constipation and haemorrhoids (it prevents blood clots in veins). My friend uses it for varicose veins and it helped her significantly.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |

Severe diarrhea & vomiting

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/2/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Took the pills in summer 2020 and felt fine pain in my knees went. Started taking again in Autumn of 2020 was immediately sick, tried again a few weeks later, sick again. Tried one last time taking one tablet suffered severe vomiting and diarrhoea. Won't ever be taking it again.

Nessa | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/28/2020

I took one pill and developed severe diarrhea and vomiting. I felt like I was going to pass out. About 6 hours later, i feel better but have a huge headache.