I had a wart on the side of my nose where my eye glasses rested. The dermatologist suggested surgery, I said no. I used herbal Thuja cream by Martin & Pleasance four times a day for a month. It has all gone and hasn't returned, that was a year ago.

This THUJA (thuja occidentalis) is in a homeopathic stop smoking spray ... unbeknownst to me, it is NOT TO BE TAKEN WITH NEURONTIN !!! No wonder I felt so bad ... hope there is recovery from this ~ massive headache for a week and just generally sick all over. Have quit both the stop smoking spray and the Neurontin.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/14/2021

Very effective for Plantar warts or verrucca plantaris. Trust this medicine it will remove your warts within few weeks.

Fotoula | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/5/2020

I've used thuja essential oil mixed with frankinsence essential oil for external use to ease the pain of ovarian cysts and on some warts for 3 months.Results:Warts keep diminishing,ovarian cyst pain completely gone,ovarian cysts slightly decreased in size.

Merlena Diaz | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/20/2019
Condition:

I want to quickly drop this vital information here for those who are infected with Herpes, being infected with herpes its not the end as there its cure to it with natural root and herbs. I was also infected with herpes couple months ago i felt it was the end for me, my thought change immediately and i did research for the cure to the virus till i found about Dr Olori Herbal Medicine which help to eradicate the virus totally from my system. If you wish to find a cure to your herpes virus or other kinds of disease do not hesitate to contact Dr Olori via email [email protected] you too can give a try to his Med, there is no harm in trying. I wish you best of Luck.

7/25/2018

My comment is actually a question.How long does it take the wart paint to work.Used for 3 weeks so far and no noticable change in my wart.

Elise | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/11/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Homeopathy is the best medicine.