4/8/2021

Perhaps in small amounts. Red cedar shiplap applied with liquid nails adhesive caused almost death. Convulsions , severe vomiting and diarrhea. It has been compared to hemlock by some. Please beware in case of ingesting, or breathing and eating the work dust from this. Since the combination especially with that newer adhesive proved to be severely toxic. Death has been known to occur. Use only during non-pregnancy and in small amounts, avoid over exposure and test with little amount as much as possible. Will not be using the essential oil personally, goodluck hope this helps someone. Ps stay away from liquid nails fume especially with the water!

Spiderwrulf | Age: 45-54 |
12/16/2011

I have been suffering from Non-Allergic Rhinitis. Last year I suffered for 9 months over the fall and winter. This year it started again, and again I tried everything I could find. I used over the counter nose spray at night, every night, so that I could sleep because last year was horrible. I found Red Cedars in the campground we are in now and saw that Native Americans inhaled the smoke from the leaves for Respiratory conditions. I did this, and also smudged the camper with it Within 24 hours I was releived of my condition.