The information about this product referenced above is falsely represented. They say that it is associated with joint disease and thyroid disease and other things. All of these associations have been positive associations, related to HEALING. The NIH database is packed with the positive results from humic and fulvic acids.

Alputnam | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/24/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have a very public position and often share computers and phones with others. I have taken Humic Acid daily since 2007 and have not had a cold or flu once since I have been taking it. I now take it to help protect me against the current pandemic.

Gemma | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/3/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I came here looking for answers and I got it. I have an autoimmune disease and it's going haywire instantly as soon as I use this. Technically, it's Restore that I'm taking, a purified source from brown coal. It's definitely having an effect and a strong one. Even though it's a small amount that I took, I instantly have a headache, gas/bloat, and a feeling of fever. I can't tolerate FODMAPS or probiotics and i'm hoping this will make my gut less 'leaky' so I can eat a more normal diet. I guess I have to take even less of it, it's too painful at even half the recommended dose. I haven't decided I shouldn't take it yet, but it's early days. I agree with the reviewer saying she has a strong detox reaction. Me too. Herxheimer or herxing, it's called. Ouch.

You | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/11/2016

radicalhealth | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/13/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I live a very public life with many close personal interactions with people all around the country, especially during winter months. I have been taking humic acid daily (only those produced by Dr. Laub's facility) since 2007 and have not had one single cold or viral infection during the entire time.

Patch | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/14/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Too early to say for sure but I have less heartburn and no acid reflux. I'm not certain if it is the cause of occasional constipation but I'm thinking it may be. This is alleviated by drinking more liquid and eating more fruit ie figs, apples and the like