Rosacea, skin and ocular. Saw 3 eye doctors when I developed a red spidery blotch on one of my eyes. Tried all sorts of expensive eye drops and oral meds= no improvement. Finally found some great Australian sites w lots of info on using tto for demodex mites that are found in high numbers on anyone w rosacea. It's been a siege but the tto is a godsend and my ocular rosacea is nearly gone. While r...

I put it in my steam inhaler as I have chronic lung infections very often is this safe for me to breath in

Paul | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/15/2021
Condition: Onychomycosis

Tea Tree oil worked very well over my case. Tks

juwan81 | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/23/2020
Condition:

Natural herbs have cured so many that drugs and injection cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 2 years but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. he cast to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/24/2020
Condition: Acne

I have been using this oil as a treatment for very long now and have observed that the treatment is slow and steady. Mainly i got to know about it from https://purextracts.co . And i am very satisfied by the webmd.com article about it. The product is really impressive and effective as well.

nesvita | Age: 25-34 |
8/28/2019
Condition: Athlete's foot

I have used the Garden lab tea tree oil from Lazada and it really worked wonders for me. The fungus becomed dried after 3 months of applying tea tree oil everyday. Will use this product every now and then. Thank you . They also have some other brands that are very wonderful, you can try vising the website www.gardenlab.ph

nesvita | Age: 25-34 |