I have been drinking the pu-erh tea for ten days I have lost 1 1/2 lbs and the fat in my waist area is shrinking.

I found this tea by accident and started drinking it because of is lovely taste. I was unaware of any health benefits till today. I have drank a cup every morning with cereal or toast for a month. No noticeable weight loss or alertness. Roberts Roberts sell it in tea bags in UK and Ireland. It even tastes better if you chuck in a bag of normal breakfast tea along with it.

MSC | Age: 35-44 |
1/16/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I enjoy drinking Pu-erh tea. It can make my brain feel very good, helps me lose a little bloat. However do not buy cheap Pu-erh and IMHO Americans don't really know how to make it properly. Rishi tea is pretty good, if you can find Denong Tea or similar Chinese owned business, in major cities like LA, you will get the really good stuff. Products listed below range from innocuous to actively dangerous.

JayTe | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/6/2018

It's always annoying when there are articles like this that contract all the research on a particular supplement or food based only on supposition but never based on any research. Saying pu-erh tea could possibly increase blood sugar when all the research clearly shows the opposite is just idiotic and reaffirms my view about this site as being useless as a reference point of information about any supplement or vitamin that could be helpful

KennyP | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/12/2017

Puer-tea | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/3/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It dropped my cholesterol from 185 down to 135 and all three risk factors in line in one year from year lipid profile. I have been drinking this Tea that I buy when I visit China for the last 4 years....it works for me. Make sure you get the real thing.The Brands offered in #4 does not show the Puer-Tea I buy in China.

Lila Nox | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/14/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I had some facial flushing. I'm not sure if the tea is right for me.