I've had high cholesterol for several years and it's genetic. I eat right and exercise regularly, but have still had high cholesterol. I also have high blood pressure which is also genetic. I started taking Krill oil (1 gram a day or 1000 mg) because I've heard good things about it and I thought was a better alternative to Fish oil-- Fish oil always gave me bad indigestion and burps. After 3 month...

just a warning that I replaced my statins with Krill oil and 6 months later at doctor's check-up my cholesterol had shot up and I was put back on statins

Kim | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/27/2021
Condition: High cholesterol

I’ve been taking Krill oil for only a month now. Slowly I’ve been experiencing gas, bloat, acid reflux really bad now to the point where I can feel that awful burning in my throat and taste in my mouth. I’ve never had constant acid reflux like I have now. Going off the krill oil to see if I feel better. I will have to find another way to control my cholesterol.

Blessed. | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/11/2021
Condition: Cardiovascular disease (CVD)

I put a review on and forgot to say this about my wife. Three months on a high dose of krill oil in the morning and at night my wife's blood pressure was 107/80 pulse 60! I was laughing with happiness it was this low. Real krill oil is truly a gift from God. No medicine doctors prescribed could provide this reading without side effects. Yea,I'm a believer. Just make sure you look closely before you buy. Some slimy manufacturers put fish oil in the exact same bottle as krill oil. READ THE LABEL FIRST. Good luck and God Bless You.

Blessed | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/11/2021
Condition: Cardiovascular disease (CVD)

My wife has profound heart disease. 95 percent blockages in several arteries. She is inoperable due to decades of untreated diabetes. Unfortunately,eight years ago she had a stroke and heart attack that really beat her down. Then ,due to us using sucralose sweetener (spenda) in all her beverages her stomach stopped digesting water. Then her HMO treated her dehydration by messing up her heart medicine ,which blinded her by making her cataracts eighty percent worse in three weeks and giving her a dose of reglan that blew her brain to pieces. Thankfully, I found the sucralose problem we stopped using it- it still took two months for her stomach to heal to accept plain water and we had to wait five months for the cataract surgery. That cataract surgery saved her life. Still most of the heart blood medicines they gave her really effected her brain. This all happened over the last four years. We had some krill oil in the fridge and she was really heading into a bad place so I said lets try this. The krill oil is simply a miracle. Her brain is coming back to life. Her sores on the front of her legs is getting much smaller. She still suffers greatly but the trend is heading in a positive direction. She takes a very large dose. Three 800 mg in the morning and three 800 mg at night. There is no stomach discomfort and the krill oil is miles more effective then fish oil. She's on lasix for water retention,krill oil which is saving her life and quality of life as well as magnesium picolenate.zinc picolinate,b vitamin supplements and cranberry pills( vitamin c) to fight urinary tract infections. We are in the fight now. She's also maintains her diabetes will the proper shots too. Buy a quality krill oil and be sure its krill oil. Some of these slimy companies package fish oil in the exact same package. Good luck to you and thanks to God for the miracle of real krill oil.

Jerry | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/26/2020

Thins blood, although not enough. No affect on arthritis, cholesterol, or blood pressure that I can see. No gastric issues or allergies.

billthepill | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/11/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Krill Oil seems to almost be a miracle drug for me. I believe 1000mg/day of Walgreens Suberba2 krill Oil has been responsible for 98% reduction in joint stiffness, reduction in dry eye problems and clearing up brain fog. I had no idea O-3s could do this. For various reasons I switched my usual breakfast from a fastfood biscuit to greek yogurt with flax & chia seeds mixed in. After reading a little about seed 0-3s and conversion to DHA/EPA O-3s I decided to look at fish & Krill oil supps. Krill seemed the better option, fewer pills, less possible toxin, more friendly to env. Picked up a bottle at Walgreens, figured 1000mg would be best bang for the buck. I did not expect any noticeable improvements. My diet is crap and thought it could help my lipid panel #s. About 2-3 weeks in I noticed that the Osteoarthritis pain (mild but constant) in my hands was gone, and that it generally was easier to move around. Squatting and kneeling is much easier now too. Then I noticed that my head feels noticeably clearer and my sleep seemed easier. Also Blephaeritis symptoms were better, still some gunk in the mornings, but lids not cemented together and no more excessive tearing. These results were totally unexpected. I didn't know O-3s could do this (well I guess its the 3 to 6 ratio). I've just finished the 30 tab Walgreens bottle and am switching to Sports Research from Amazon. It too uses Superba2 from Anker Marine. Also will add a 2nd daily 1000mg tab to regimen, on top of the tablespoon of Chia/flax.