I just began, 3 days ago, taking Nevella no calorie sweetener. I have used two a day. At the same time I began the Nutrisystem diet plan and have experienced painful stomach cramps with horrible bloating. I don't know which product is responsible or what is happening.

Ale | Age: 35-44 |
2/2/2021

I was given berries with this probiotic coagulans at a food bank. The next day, i noticed that my bacterial vaginosis was MUCH better. Funny because in the past I'd tried different probiotics for it and I'd given up on them. I guess this is the one I needed all along! I will continue to take it. Maybe I can stop buying my lactic acid vaginal suppositories.

IceCreamAwareness | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/16/2019

Bought some ice cream with this probiotic, I thought I had gall stones the pain was so sharp. Avoid the ice cream if your intent is to relax and enjoy yourself.

marie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/25/2018

I first was prescribed bacillus coagulans while taking an antibiotic. I was very pleased that I did not have the usual intestinal problems. I continued to take it. I switched briefly to a different probiotic and returned right away to the coagulans. Walgreens has an affordable gummy version.

Sara | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/29/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have had intestinal issues my entire life and I never thought that I could have an IBS free life. By chance I started taking this probiotic and had relief within two days. This was 2.5 months ago and I could never look back. I take it only about 4x a week or about every other day, works wonders! I even recommend it to my friends.

rathy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/14/2015

I have IBS and it came raging back after 2 doses of different antibiotics. I started taking a new product, RAW FIBER from GOL and it had bacillus coagulens in it. It worked better than anything has in the past - taking only about 6 weeks to get my IBS back in complete control. In the past it has taken months and months. Also resolved abdominal pain almost immediately. Wonderful finding!!! Have been taking for 8+ weeks now and still doing great!!!