I am 61 years old doing cardio boxing classes with people usually half my age or younger. Beta Alanine has had a huge impact on my ability to keep up. I weigh 185 lean pounds and take 2-4 mg with some juice before workout. I then take another 2mg an hour of so after the class. I don't think I could do what I am doing without this help. I get a prickly feeling on my skin (like with Niacin)if I t...

I tried it

moylandavis | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/24/2020

I suffer from Itchy skin, Aquagenic Pruritus and change in temperature itch. Beta Alanine has been a game changer. I take 1,500 mg 30 mins before showering and have little – to no itch. I also take 750 mg when I get up in the morning and anytime during the day when I feel an itch coming on…and it stops the itch.

Chim Chim | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/6/2020
Condition:

38 years old, I run circles around my coworkers that are younger, older, built, skinny, you name it. I work out on occasion and I believe it does kick in during the workout because I should be tired but I start to gain energy and push more.

Kauf85 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/13/2019
Condition: Physical performance

I noticed significant difference in strength training. I was able to lift more reps and feel recovered after. Haven’t used it on Cardio day but def recommend it for weight training.

Reviewer | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/13/2017
Condition: Physical performance

Used a pre-workout supplement of BA. I used it mostly on day when doing heavy weights. I felt a significant difference in delaying muscle fatigue and I was able to lift more reps during heavy weights sessions. I have not run across another supplement as effective as BA. I used a scoop mixed in about 8oz of water. Cons: I felt tingling sensations on my face and fingers. Sometimes my tummy would be mildly upset, occurring about 1 in every 20 times I used the product.

kjr | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |