User Reviews & Ratings - CHIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHIA.

«CHIA Information

«Previous 41-45 of 45
    6/7/2011 2:43:13 PM

Reviewer: Mr. Bee, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Been taking it for gluttony, tiredness and aches/pains (feeling older than my age)and now I feel more energetic with eating habits greatly improved without much effort on my part.

9/2/2010 6:58:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    very good,found sleeping much better, and not as tired as i used to be.

8/18/2010 1:21:58 PM

Reviewer: Shell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I love that it has no taste or smell so I can mix it with almost anything. I feel the difference already with my mental clarity and energy level. I would recommend it to everyone, but of course take precaution not everyone is the same.

1/15/2010 8:05:45 PM

Reviewer: bmency, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I started to just see if I'd notice any benefit. I require less sleep, feel less tired and more energized during the day. My lumbar pain no longer even noticed and I actually feel better. So far so good.

10/20/2009 12:17:59 PM

Reviewer: RRS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Personally I am a healthy person. I started with salba seeds in the breakfast, one small spoon, after four hours, I was like seen blury and my ears were like i was in an airplane cabin, both glog. I requested an explanation to the Salba people, still waiting for it. I stopped it.

«Previous 41-45 of 45

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?