I had my cholesterol checked and it was 333 I was 35 years old, my mom told me about Chia I took 1 tbsp. each morning with a glass of water, I tried mixing it with yogurt once but the seeds expand and it was too much, 1 spoon and water is easier, I did this every day for two months, then I went to the doctor to have my cholesterol checked and it had gone down to 189!! All I did is take Chia for tw...

Personally I am a healthy person. I started with salba seeds in the breakfast, one small spoon, after four hours, I was like seen blury and my ears were like i was in an airplane cabin, both glog. I requested an explanation to the Salba people, still waiting for it. I stopped it.

Belle1954 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/30/2019
Condition: Diabetes

My A1C is in normal range now...No longer high...The only problem I have is night sweats...Itâ??s not a side effect listed...I stop eating Chia seeds for a few days with no sweats...I eat again and night sweats come back...

zak | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/24/2019
Condition: High blood pressure

Be careful when you use it with blood pressure medications ...mostly your blood pressure will spike like a rocket

fingers | Age: 75 or over |
5/4/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Forget everything else it is good for and it is. All my life, I never had finger nails, either brittle or like a babies. Likely bad nutrition. Luckily I started chia seeds every day, whether in my cereal, water or anything else. I grew fingernails and it keeps up. I even have to file them nicely. Wow!. Believe it. I do not have to be ashamed of my hands any more.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/15/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

i take them every morning by dipping them with a banana and that is easy.

Bill | Age: 45-54 |
3/16/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Started taking tbsp in morning with yogurt after about a week made me constipated, bloated and tired doesn't work for everyone