been growing it using it for years ( around 5 years old to present time ) for stomach ache & calming effects , just bitterness: add sugar make a very very sweet tea .

Several of my friends decided to smoke mugwort with hopes of having more vivid dreams. I was outside the house- when I came back in the room, the smoke felt thick in the air to me, made me cough, though it didnt seem to bother those who had been smoking it. quickly my eyes were itching and burning worse than any cat allergy or hayfever I've ever had. I went outside but the itching/burning in my e...

Lelelemon | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/22/2021

First day with navel mugwort i feel light headed

Trent Lane | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/3/2020

I took mugwort for insomnia since I heard it helps sleeping. I took it in tea form around 10pm and about an hour later I was not sleepy but I began to feel feverish and was in a cold sweat. I finally fell asleep around 2am but during that sleep I had about 6 lucid dreams, all taking place in different scenarios where I kept saying “I need to go to sleep, I have work early tomorrow”, it was really weird. In the morning, my alarm went off but I physically could not get up. I could hear it going off but I had such bad sleep paralysis that I couldn’t get up to turn it off. It went off at 7am and by the time I was able to get up and turn it off it was 11am, and i missed 4 hours of work. Very crazy experience. I do not recommend unless you want to have a lot of crazy dreams and have nothing to do the next day. More like a psychedelic than a home sleep remedy.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/6/2020

Took for insomnia. Didn't work. Does nothing

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/6/2020

Took for insomnia. Didn't work. Does nothing

franka501 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/21/2020

I drink a mugwort tea for acid indigestion. It does the trick!