Daughter has come off of 2 daily asthma meds thanks to moringa oleifera. We have both lost weight. I have less joint and back pain. Make sure you are buying from a company that uses the whole tree or you will not see all of the benefits.

BEWARE! WebMD has listed the dangers of using certain parts of this plant, which can cause death. I used a Moringa powder by Sunfood called Organtic Moringa Powder. This product comes in powder form and does not list what part of the plant was used in this product. I experienced instant dysentery, which was horrific and lasted about an hour. I was a mess and so was my bathroom! Once recover...

Kuli Kuli | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/13/2021
Condition: Vitamin D deficiency

We actually do not have a vitamin D deficiency. I had to choose one to write this review. We purchased Kuli Kuli Moringa from Costco. My husband got violently ill twice in 2 weeks and the last time was rushed to the hospital. We live in AZ so I thought he was either dehydrated or heat stroke. Today I put 2 tsp in our smoothies and within 2 hrs we were both violently sick!! We have taken many superfoods and never had a reaction like this, ever. Beware and be cautions. I will notify Costco tomorrow.

On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/30/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Moringa Man has the best power on the market; either as a pill supplement or a tea. I love the oil and use it on my skin daily.

LLillian | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/15/2020

What I use this for is to brings on menstrual bleeding. Mainly so it is not as heavy during the cycle, I took it as a health supplement and noticed this is a side effect for me. So I use it rarely from time to time. It taste bad like strong horseradish so I don't eat it often. You also do not use it if you are trying to conceive or may be pregnant.

Rainer | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It is a pitty that i can't use Moringa. It causes heart phalpatations.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/24/2020
Condition: Diabetes

I have good blood sugar results since using it.