Daughter has come off of 2 daily asthma meds thanks to moringa oleifera. We have both lost weight. I have less joint and back pain. Make sure you are buying from a company that uses the whole tree or you will not see all of the benefits.

4/17/2021

On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/30/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Moringa Man has the best power on the market; either as a pill supplement or a tea. I love the oil and use it on my skin daily.

LLillian | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/15/2020

What I use this for is to brings on menstrual bleeding. Mainly so it is not as heavy during the cycle, I took it as a health supplement and noticed this is a side effect for me. So I use it rarely from time to time. It taste bad like strong horseradish so I don't eat it often. You also do not use it if you are trying to conceive or may be pregnant.

Rainer | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It is a pitty that i can't use Moringa. It causes heart phalpatations.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/24/2020
Condition: Diabetes

I have good blood sugar results since using it.