I have been taking Serapeptase and Fibroboost Seanol for less than 1 month. I felt increased energy, lower BP, weight reduction, improved sleep and the pain in my neck and joints disappeared. It is an amazing recovery.

My friend started using Sea Thin (www.seathin.com) from Whole Foods. It's something based on algae. She lost 4 pounds, but she also exercises. Did anybody try them out?

brian gunter | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/7/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

it was easy to use but It just didn't work which I hated about it

Jim | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/29/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started a supplement with Ecklonia Cava in it a few years back for high blood pressure. It really made little difference there but what did happen was my hair started to thicken and I dropped 30 pounds without changing anything else. I quit taking it as I origannly had purchased it for the blood pressure issue and gained the weight back over time. Doing some research on what was different then, I discovered the product I was using had this supplement in it. The product containing this was very expensive, and only had the Omegas in it as well, I had used them before with no effect like this so I have purchased a Ecklonia Cava with and another that contains a high dosage of HDA. I am feeling great these days, even my blood pressure is lowering with the high dose of HDA (plant form) and the Eclonia Cava.

Mich B | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/3/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

When I started taking ECE all my friends thought I had taken a long holiday. After two weeks, my skin was glowing, dark rings under my eyes were gone, and I couldn't remover when last I had slept so soundly. My moods were great and I felt a general sense of well being. The weight loss however, didn't work for me. My appetite increased and I couldn't seem to curb my cravings. I gained around 8 pounds. The other strange side effect I had was sore joints. Every morning I'd hobble to the bathroom and it would take some time to warm up my joints. Even standing after I had been sitting at a desk, or getting out the car after driving was becoming increasingly painful. If I hadn't experienced these two side effects I would have continued taking the product.

Susie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/15/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking Dr. Sinatra's Seanol it has helped my blood pressure and made me feel better overall in mood the only negative I feel it dropped my blood sugar too much resulting in hypoglycemic symptoms. I have backed off it and then will restart to see if that is what is causing it.

armine | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/9/2014

Stopped taking Lipitor 2 years ago. Started taking ECE at same time. My LDL went from 275 to 120. My HDL went from 25 to 65. Was taking 3 blood pressure meds. Dropped all of them. My blood pressure now stays around 118/68.