I find it easier to take the supplement when I open the capsule and sprinkle the powder over a food item, i.e. oatmeal, cereal, etc. My blood sugar is very well controlled thus far at a decent 130 average and seemingly going lower. I have been taking the supplement for about 13 days. I am satisfied with the result.

will it give me the squirts?

Jamaica | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/21/2021
Condition: Diabetes

No side effects. Taken 2 or 3 hours after other meds. Take with food and about 12 Oz of water. I Take 2 500 MG capsules twice daily, late morning or so and at night with dinner. About 2 or 3 months and still withing a fair rang and most mornings real good for me ranges from 110 to 130. I noticed when I do have something that may spike it that it will settle down fairly quick because one night I had a large portion of lo-mein noodles and my sugar went up to 160 and by morning was back down to 125. I still have range to increase up to 1,000mg more a day but see no need to at this time.

Titoman | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/8/2020
Condition: Diabetes

Within 10 minutes of taking one my blood pressure shot up to a 170 over a 100. Had stayed that way for 24 hours. I will never take it again.

waitn4end | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/5/2018
Condition: Diabetes

Wow...my blood sugar has really dropped on a daily basis. I even test it with pizza and carbs and see lower numbers. Two diabetics in this house and it is working for both! For us there are no side effects other than the joy after each testing. The best results came when we started using 1000 dose 30 minutes BEFORE the meal.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/10/2017
Condition: Diabetes

I fopund iit eot be more errective than diabetic prescription Mediciine. I no longer experience the dizziness and tireness I had wheb taking inslernt, No more constipatiion.

Diabetic Mulberry Tea Drinker | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/9/2017
Condition: Diabetes

I've been drinking Mulberry tea from Coastal Tea Company for 16 months and my blood sugar levels have been fabulous! It's been a great, natural approach to regulating blood sugar. Highly recommended.