African Mango...I've used it for a month now and have lost 15 pounds. Also, it’s given me the energy to walk 30 minutes everyday and eat only 3 meals, because I'm not that hungry anymore. I consume around 2000 calories daily, 1000 at breakfast, 600 at lunch and 400 at dinner. Even though I've been maintaining my weight, at that pace, I was a 200 pound, healthy man, at 5ft. 9in. tall and 58 years y...

Not much to report. :(

Barbelle Beast | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/7/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am a competitive athlete, focused on powerlifting. I wanted to cut weight from 90kg down to 82.5kg, without sacrificing muscle or strength. I combined this with a couple other supplements, and I am LOVING the results. I have dropped body weight and changed composition, maintained strength, and the results aren't just temporary changes. This is a sustainable and safe approach to weight loss, in my opinion.

jj | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/10/2019
Condition: Overweight

Gave me a lot of gas. cramps diarrhea. Closest experienced to food poison. Sure you lose weight because with these problems you don't want to eat.

hiarius1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/12/2015
Condition: Weight loss

Have been taking it a week.Lots more energy and am eating less,also better moods and brain working better. No drop in energy as there is with caffeine.But after just under a week I stopped sleeping.Am going to try just having it in the morning and skip lunchtime dose,see if that fixes the problem.

Peggy | Age: 55-64 |
7/3/2015
Condition: Weight loss

Total waste of money, do not work.

Dimps | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/4/2014
Condition: Weight loss

i love my food and i didnt believe that there was actually a pill that can stop me or minimise my intake. I tried them all Duromines etc but they made me sick. this one i went to dischem and asked the lady and she gve me this and with the price it had on, i believed it works. So far so goo. 3 kg lost in 3days still going strong. Im not fooling myself. I honestly not starving too