I have taken kanna for about 6 weeks now on a fairly regular basis for anxiety and mild depression. I can only say that kanna has completely changed my life. Unlike some other prescription and non-prescription options, kanna started working almost right away. It has greatly improved my overall mood, mental clairity, energy level and libido. I can't say I have experienced any side-effects that ...

*IMPORTANT* Read before using: One thing not mentioned is that Sceletium acts as a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) like Paxil or Prozac. DO NOT take this supplament if you are already taking an SSRI, and consult your prescribing doctor (or at the very least do your own research) regarding SSRI interactions with other medications. Your body does not differentiate between prescripti...

Woodbury | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/23/2021
Condition: Athletic performance

I was the PI in a randomized double blind placebo control trial that proved its safety and effectiveness in increasing executive functions in normal volunteers. The study was not for exercise performance. We are the second study to prove safety so webmd has not done its homework. Yes, there can be interactions with any medication that increases serotonin. Michel Woodbury MD

Core Sceletium | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/21/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I wrote the previous comment about the hair loss. I just want to add that I used 100mg sceletium capsules for two days. Not sure if the dose was a little too strong but I didn't experience any hair loss before I started with the capsules.

Core Sceletium | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/21/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started to use sceletium 2 days ago. Being on antidepressants and anxiety medication for more than 8 years, I decided to wean myself off the chemical tablets and go the natural route. I started using sceletium and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me. I felt so at peace and content, like I've never had anxiety and depression issues. For the first time I slept peacefully, without waking up during the night. Wow!! I've never felt this good in more than a decade!! Unfortunately I have to stop using sceletium now.....my hair started to fall out aggressively! Can someone please give me advice on how to combat the hair loss? I so much want to use sceletium!

Luwiza | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/16/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I could not agree less with your sideffect statement that it causes depression, quite the opposite is found to be true,and as far as the loss of appetite, that is what it was originally used for.

Anonymous | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/7/2017

It obviously works for some people but definitely not for others. Gave sceletium to my son and husband and have never seen them in a worse mood - terrible terrible effect on mood swings and will never touch this stuff again!!!